Senior Sales Executive
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Sales Executive job with managerial opportunity in an industrial infrastructure machinery company based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Senior Sales Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Develop the business plan for energy solutions, facility management businesses and video analytics business with team by taking into account which are the external and internal conditions of Thai market
- Identify market requirements by using background and knowledge by on-going visits to customers and potential partners and by desk-top researches
- Discuss with customers to achieve the contacts and orders; after taking orders, lead the deliveries which company has committed to customers
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the solution and service business and promoting them
To succeed in the Senior Sales Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with your team and establish strong relationship with clients.
- Male or female, age around 30 years old due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field with a fundamental knowledge of a variety of topics in science and technology
- Five years of combined working experiences in sales and engineering role with at least three years of working experiences in sales or business development for companies that related to energy solutions, facility management businesses and video analytics business
- Basic technical knowledge for the above business or some part of required
- Outstanding communication and inter-cultural skills in English; Japanese is considered a plus
This international infrastructure firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Executive role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.