Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC) job in Bangkok, Central and South area to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible to manage the assigned territory to make sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
About the Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC), you will be in charge of the overall performance of the territories. You will also take the lead providing direction to sales-related activities, including coaching and supervising team members.
- Accountable and responsible to manage the assigned territory to make sure achievement of agreed sales targets/KPIs
- Analyse territory problems and come up with the action plan for development
- Control the budget assigned for the territory
- Coach and supervise team members to achieve maximum effectiveness in selling, new user (customers) recruitment and building brand loyalty among consumers
- Initiate and follow-up special events outside the medical channel in co-ordination between the Marketing and attend the events as the company representative to promote the products
- Forecast number of promotional products/premium, giveaways, brochures and etc. to be distributed within the territory
- Provide the brand management with competitors and market information
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC) role, you will need to develop and implement sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related field
- Strong background in sales from FMCG or pharmaceutical business
- Direct experience in OTC channel
- Strong background in negotiation, team management and coaching
- Good command in English and Thai
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in people management
- Able to travel in upcountry
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Pharma - OTC) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.