Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 education-and-training 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Franchise Director job opportunity has been made available at a global education company in Thailand.
About the Franchise Director Role:
This role will lead & manage a multi-cultural Sales and Service (didactic) team effectively towards meeting and exceeding prescribed sales, operational and quality goals. This person will be leading, motivating, training and inspiring a team of very varied profiles, as well as creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment & success.
- Managing the Centre and ensuring everyday smooth operations and delivery to students
- Ensure that the Wall Street methodologies and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centre
- Working closely with the Service Manager and creating a strong partnership between Service (didactic) Team and Sales Team, in order to create good synergies
- Lead the Sales Team and assuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed by CEO
- Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the centre, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centre KPIs
- Increase number of students and consequently company’s market share
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks
- Providing everyday management and support to centre staff
- Managing centre results: Sales targets, Service and didactic levels of quality
- Motivating and coaching centre staff to provide excellent results and service
- Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes
- Ensure that centre operates according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Assure optimum number of staffing and effective rostering
- Managing the Centre P&L and ensuring a good ROI on all people and physical resources
- Assuring consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction
- Budgeting planning and forecasting
- Providing timely and accurate reports to GM/HQ/NSM
To succeed in this role, you must be fluent in English and the local language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak the languages.
- Five years plus of sales experience and two years plus of Sales Management Experience, ideally with premium B2C product
Competencies essential for success in the role:
- Strong people management skills
- Used to working with targets and bench-marking success
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Inclusive, can-do attitude
- Real belief
- Experience working in a franchise model would be an advantage
- Able to work in the local country
Experience & Background:
- Experience managing a business and a P&L
- Experience working in the local country
the company is a global education company who has over 450 learning centres in 28 different countries across the world, operating for over 40 years. Its method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the centre's business, operational and service success.
If you have strong people management skills, used to working with targets and bench-marking success, with excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities, Can-do attitude and real belief one, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Franchise Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.