Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 08 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, this is a role for a sales manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for all sales activities in Thai market, planning market strategies in both long term and short term. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management and market research.
- Manage customer relations
- Help to bring “Voice of Customers” into the company and representing them internally
- Understand and manage the market trend and development, as well as competitor intelligence
- Maximise products profit, sales revenue and market share of the accounts and territory of concern
- Develop, recommend and execute strategies for the area/accounts/segment
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and understand the market trend.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales especially from label, polymer and plastic films industries
- Experience with the SAP or other related software
- Experience in multinational company is an advantage
- Business goal and profit oriented
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.