Sales Manager (Electrical components)
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager (Electrical components) job has just become available at one of the electrical component conglomerates in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Unit, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager (Electrical components) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales of strategic clients in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Competent to sell Electrical products to the targeted market/industry
- Generating database of customer targets including competitor’s customer by sector
- Using database information on installed base to develop sales actions
- Ensuring sales team call and visit assigned customers, achieve quotation targets, orders target and sales target weekly and monthly
- Actively reviewing daily, weekly and monthly to ensure action plans are executed and targets achieved
- Manage and grow key account customers. New market development and penetration
- Profit & Loss, debtor/creditor, and stocks managing to ensure business budgeted profitability is achieved
- Manage/enhance customers, principals relationships, to achieve business success
- Lead/manage the department in day-to-day operations
- Do and chart sales, market trends analysis reports
- Acquire new key products to grow department business
- Mentor and develop the individuals to excel in the department business and deliver results
To succeed in this role, you must have electrical engineering background.
- Minimum five years’ experience in selling Electrical products to the targeted Market (Electrical product, Electrical components)
- Three years' experience in leading/managing the sales department
- Experienced to acquire new product agency
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Electrical components) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.