Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new client advisor role has been made available at a luxury retail company in Thailand.
About the Client Advisor - Luxury Fashion Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership in building client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered.
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect the Brand standards in terms of grooming and behaviour
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
To succeed in this role, you must have a good command in spoken and written Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders proficient in the languages.
- Both genders may apply
- One to two years experience in Luxury Fashion or Retail business in customer service/relation or sales is preferable
- Great personality, service-minded, good attitude, active and passionate in Fashion
This international luxury fashion retailer in Thailand is one of the fastest growing in the South-East Asia region. The company culture is very service-oriented and their four attitudes are namely curiosity, empathy, agility and a commercial mindset.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Client Advisor - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.