Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic)
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 26 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading Medical Device firm is recruiting a Sales Manager in Thailand to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will lead the Clinical Diagnostics Group business for Thailand, reporting to a regional manager based in Singapore.
About the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic), you will ensure budgeted annual sales, profit and expense objectives are met for the Group’s business. You will also lead and motivate the sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Establish and achieve annual sales and profit plan
- Forecast, monitor and control selling
- Maintain contact with key opinion leaders and key customers
- Assist sales staff in developing high potential customers
- Work with Marketing Manager to prepare marketing strategy and policy, and a consolidated sales & marketing plan
- Manage the recruitment, training, supervision, remuneration and separation of staff
- Ensure the company commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved and constantly improved
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) role, you will need to develop and implement a sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Degree in Science related subject (Medical or Life Science)
- Minimum eight years proven successful experience in sales and marketing in the Clinical Diagnostics industry
- Proven managerial/business unit experience
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Positive, proactive approach to getting things done
- Proven ability to develop people
- Fluent in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
The company is much more than a medical device firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.