Sales Manager (Truck)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 13 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager (Truck) job has just become available at one of the most respected global Commercial Vehicle Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the VP Sales, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager (Truck) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the Sales target alongside other Sales Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Sales and marketing-related activities in the assigned area.
- Responsible for driving and motivating sales team to maximise the sales volume of new and used vehicles with soft products and services to ensure the customer is provided with a total solution approach
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the customer to build up customer satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring gross profit and sales targets meet or exceed the requirements of the business plan
- Drive for used truck sales
- Drive the optimisation of the CRM, sales systems, processes and tools
- Drive sales/marketing activities to maximise sales of truck product and services
- Ensure the order process and logistics are handled effectively
- Oversee the management of cost and credit control to maximise gross profit
- Manage cost and credit control to maximise the opportunity to grow profit
- Manage the sales team, plan the territory and/or customers for which each sales representative is responsible
- Define the sales target for which each Truck Sales Consultant
- Manage the business plan process and KPI
- Drive the development of sales policy and strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years experience in being an automotive sales manager (truck industry is advantage).
- Leadership skills, including both coaching and mentoring
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent customer relationships at all levels
- Willingness to work cross functionally, result / target oriented
- Good financial and commercial knowledge
- Fluent English skill both spoken and written to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak in English
- Excellent skill in Microsoft office in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
This international Company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Truck) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.