Sales Manager (OTC - Supplement)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the food supplement world is recruiting a Sales Manager (OTC - Supplement) to join their international division based in Bangkok by taking up the job.
About the Sales Manager (OTC - Supplement) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Manager (OTC - Supplement) will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Responsible for all sales functions, reporting to the Group Managing Director
- Be in charge of, assist, support/supervise and manage sales representatives and product counsellors (PCs) in their areas so as to service and grow current and future customers accounts and business and this will entail, amongst others, selling in promotions, negotiating trading terms, maintaining adequate stock levels and appropriate merchandising to achieve sales budgets
- Prepare and submit the relevant sales & marketing reports (eg. sales calls, business travel reports) and ensure the same are submitted by the sales representatives on a weekly or monthly basis
- Assist in planning and work closely with the marketing department on marketing and brand building activities
- Be responsible for ensuring customers comply with credit terms and minimising incidence of bad and doubtful debts
- Be involved in sales/product inventory planning with the finance department so as to minimise out of stock situation and stocks/product write offs due to short expiry or other causes
- Comply with standard operating policies and procedures such as credit terms set for customers, advertising & promotion expense budget, product/sales gross profit margins, granting of discounts and rebates to customers and etc.
- Sales & marketing activities, duties and responsibilities assigned to you from time to time to meet the changing market challenges and the company’s business objectives
The successful candidate must possess experience in OTC and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Strong sales management in OTC (over the counter) and/or chain store channels
- Marketing and commercial mind-set
- Strong people management
- Good command in English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Manager (OTC - Supplement) job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.