Senior Client Advisor
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Senior Client Advisor job has been made available at a luxury fashion retailer in Thailand. As a Senior Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the company promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and guide them across the brand. You will be a role model to the team, and will support your Team Manager in operational duties.
About the Senior Client Advisor - Luxury Fashion Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership in leading and coaching your team, build client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will also recruit and build highly-motivated teams, developing them to the next level and securing succession plans, and establish a client-centric mindset to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations.
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, advise clients across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate sales leadership and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new clients and build long term client relationships
- Develop the highest standards of brand and product knowledge
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Respect company standards in terms of grooming and behaviour
- Proactively support the Team Managers in establishing a client centric mindset within the team
- Assist Management in daily operations: floor management, stock operations, and opening / closing duties
- Support the Team / Store Manager in developing the team through mentoring and /or buddy system as well as the integration of new comers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company’s policies and provide support to other Client Advisors when needed
- Depending on specific store needs, additional responsibilities could include: Stock and store operations, visual merchandising, after-sales
To succeed in this role, you must have a great personality, be service-minded, have a good attitude, be active and passionate in fashion.
- Both genders may apply
- Good command in spoken and written Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
- One to two years' experience in luxury fashion or retail business in customer relation or sales is preferable
This international luxury fashion retailer in Thailand is one of the fastest growing in the South-East Asia region. The company culture is very service-oriented and their four attitudes are namely, curiosity, empathy, agility and a commercial mindset.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Senior Client Advisor - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.