B2B Sales Manager (Lighting products)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting B2B Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respect consumer electronics companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a project sales who is a leader in their field.
About the B2B Sales Manager (Lighting products) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for sales of lighting products in project channel. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales-related activities, including strengthen relationship with related key account clients.
- Identify and prioritise customer needs & requirements and look for suitable solutions
- Summarise and analyse clients’ details and monitoring potential markets for developing a sales plan
- Plan, monitor and control the sales team to successfully implement the sales plans
- Develop and provide training on selling skills and knowledge to the sales team; supervise and motivate the team to reach targets within a friendly teamwork environment
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports
To succeed in this B2B Sales Manager (Lighting products) role, you will need to develop and provide training on selling skills and knowledge to the sales team; supervise and motivate the team to reach targets within a friendly teamwork environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Five years' experience in industrial/electronics products sales of B2B business, especially for lighting products in both domestic and export markets
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a flexible approach to work
- Positive attitude, good responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Have own car and driving license
- Good command of English
This international consumer electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting B2B Sales Manager (Lighting products) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.