Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the manufacturer world is recruiting an Operation Manager to join their internal division based in Bangkok and carry out a specific job scope.
About the Operation Manager Role:
Reporting to the Zone Director, you will have the responsibilities of ensuring the Company strategies and all the field activities are properly managed in term of efficiency, expertise, performance, and behaviour.
- Responsible for all commercial activities and organisation for both direct customers and indirect channels
- Responsible for customer activities of the commercial organisation and performance objectives through implementation of defined sales growth initiatives deployment
- Responsible for organisation achievement of commercial (sales) results
- Look constantly for business opportunities, competition and market needs to develop strategy plan to acquire/ gain market share (including strategic business plan, organisation review/transformation to meet its short and long term business plan to ensure business continuity and sustainability). Preparation of the budget and proposals (investment, equipment, resources) to support business plan
To succeed in the Operation Manager job, you will need to have the ability to lead, direct and control the activities of Thailand to achieve the company's short and long term financial and operating objective.
- Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 10 years of Sales/Marketing/Account Management in the related industry
- Strong operational knowledge of the company’s products and services offered
- Detailed orientation with the ability to be hands-on in deploying and drive business transformation and organisation changes
- Sales Driven, results oriented and a team player
This global manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operation Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.