Head of Sales Division
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for high-performing “Head of Sales Division” in Bangkok to cover domestic Sales and to meet its business goals and revenue growth objectives.
About the Head of Sales Division Role:
As a Head of Sales Division, you will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of developing and executing sales strategies, tactics and action plans of our company branded business.
- Establishes business plan of company’s branded business by forecasting and developing annual sales projection for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Lead sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Proactively monitor and review business plan to maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales team’s planning efforts
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement by developing sales strategies as well as opening new market
- Implements sales activities and programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintains market share by keeping current with supply vs. demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To succeed in the Head of Sales Division, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field like business administration or marketing
- 15 years sales or sales management experience in a FMCG business sales environment
- Strong management skills, problem-solving, creativity and initiative
- Good decision making, good analytical skills, proactive, positive attitude and result-oriented
- Logic thinking, good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and organisational skill
- Extensive travel is required for this position
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Sales Division role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.