Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 28 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading MNC medical device company is seeking a high-calibre General Manager to lead and manage its business operations as the Group commences on its next phase of strong growth. The job is in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the General Manager Role:
The General Manager reports to the Board of Directors who are very keen to expand the business in Thailand. The GM is responsible for all strategic and tactical matters of the business, and overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Ensuring operational excellence, working with COO and senior management team to formulate strategies to achieve operational KPIs
- Developing company’s service culture to constantly deliver a positive customer experience
- Delivering financial results: revenue, gross margins, EBITDA, PAT, return on capital and gearing
- Understanding market demand and competitor activities, developing and implementing strategy to drive sales growth
- Working closely with the Group HR function to develop comprehensive policies and programs to recruit, train, reward and develop employees
To succeed in the GM job, you will need to have proven leadership and financial capabilities to provide strategic directions to the team.
- Bachelor degree or above in any discipline, with a minimum of 10 years of experience and proven track record in medical device operations
- At least five years’ experience in a position with P&L responsibilities
- Experience in leading management teams and engaging with staff at all levels
- Familiarity with Thailand medical industry landscape
- Proven strategic ability to have clear insight into market opportunities and able to prioritise business investment and commercial deployment
This growing medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have been in the industry for more than 10 years and is currently looking to expand their business in Thailand.
If you have a successful track record handling medical device business with demonstrated ability to deliver on large strategic initiatives, you can take your career forward with this exciting GM role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.