Sales Manager (Portable Compressor and Pump)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 20 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected tools and equipment firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager (Portable Compressor and Pump) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the sales target. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Leading and supporting the Thailand sales team on sales activities
- Responsible for sales of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar
- Assisting the distribution management and development
- Consolidation and review of sales activities report
- Training/coach sales team on selling techniques
- Driving and motivate the team towards meet their individual target
- Driving and supporting marketing activities for them team
- Providing support to the sales team for any support required
- Driving for new customer development
- Close communication with the Business Line Manager on activities and progress sales Role
- In charge of sales to several key accounts
- Making good references/best practice for others to follow
- Building and maintaining good relationship with customers
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Portable Compressor and Pump) role, you will need to be able to conduct marketing activities (demo, seminar, roadshow and etc.) to promote and transform the key accounts to generate more sales.
- University degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Business Studies/Management or equivalent by experience
- Minimum three years of sales experience in sales
- Experienced in small team management
- Possesses solution provider and value based selling skills
- Experienced in distribution management and direct project sales
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Assertive team player, result orientated and willing to take challenges to achieve aggressive targets
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Portable Compressor and Pump) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.