Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading animals solutions firm is recruiting a Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account) job, you will manage and continue to develop the overall sale performance.
About the Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account) Role:
In this business critical role you will manage and continue to develop the overall sale performance. You will also manage product portfolio and meet and maximise sales as agreed organisational objectives, through effective leadership of the sales and optimal management of resources.
- Delivery of sales and organisation objectives through effective leadership and management of sales team
- Ensure resources are used in an optimal manner and does not exceed agreed expenditure budgets
- Devise long term strategy for the business units product portfolio and fit of organisation with market/customer requirements
- Ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need
- Meet end-users, farmers, technical and professors
- Cooperated with team in term of summarise products information
- Oversee the effective implementation of the sales & coordinate with marketing team for marketing plan in relation to key marketing programmes critical to the success of the product
- Ensure the sales team effectively executing the marketing mix at product level
- Responsible for setting performance management objectives based on performance vs. objectives
- Ensure that the sales team identify the success factors necessary to deliver the marketing, develop appropriate monitor and control mechanisms, rewards and incentives
- Responsible for the effective leadership, management, coaching and counselling; responsible for training needs analysis and personal development of direct reports
- Motivate all relevant personnel within and across functions through communication of the business units vision, clarity of direction and leading by example
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the animal health environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine is required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related field is advantage
- Minimum five years’ experience above in animal health and expertise in a sales people leadership
- Experience in building and executing to strategic plans
- Sales and people management skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
This leading multi-national animal health firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Animal Health - CP Account)job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.