Sales Manager (Auto Refinished Paints)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Excellent Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 30 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international coating business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Manager (Auto Refinished Paints) Role:
A rapidly expanding manufacturing firm is looking for a talented Sales Manager in Samutprakarn to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sales-related functions.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Auto Refinished Paints) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with your team.
- Ten years of working experience in sales or business development
- Three to five years of working experience in managerial role
- Familiar with paints and coating products
- Experience in painting industry is a plus
- Thai nationality
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Auto Refinished Paints) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.