Sales Manager (Refinished Paints)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Samutprakarn. Reporting directly to the Division Manager, this is a role for a Sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager (Refinished Paints) Role:
A rapidly expanding manafacturing firm is looking for a talented Sales Manager in Samutprakarn to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sales-related functions.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Refinished Paints) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with your team.
- Ten years of working experience in sales or business development
- Three to five years of working experience in managerial role
- Familiar with paints and coating products
- Experience in painting industry is a plus
- Thai nationality
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Refinished Paints) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.