Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical) job to join their team. In this Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical) job, you will be responsible to manage the assigned territory to make sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
About the Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical), you will be in charge of the overall performance of the territories. You will also take the lead providing direction to sales-related activities, including coaching and supervising team members.
- Supervise, coach and drive a sales team to achieve sales target and financial objectives
- Train and coach staff to maximise effort and performance
- Continually assess sales territories and re-align as necessary
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Create and execute on detailed sales plan to achieve revenue objectives
- Maintain monthly inventory and sales forecasting
- Account planning
- Develop and execute sales strategy to expand the market
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders to meet the customer needs
- Continually develop excellence in product and technique knowledge, and selling skills of the team
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly business reporting requirements and in the annual budgeting processes
- Work with management team to improve the overall effectiveness and optimisation of business processes
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical) role, you will need to develop and implement sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical
- Minimum three years’ experience as Sales Supervisor/Sales Manager would be preferable
- Hybrid field experiences in both Bangkok and Up-country
- Energetic, proactive and highly motivated
- Self-motivated and possessing good problem solving
- Strong leadership with interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented and service-minded
- Good command of both written and spoken Thai and English
- Good computer skills: MS Office
This world-leading pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Pharma - Ethical) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.