Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Sales Manager job in a prestigious European organisation based in Bangkok has just become available. The brand specialises in the furniture, bathroom and interior materials/fittings sector.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will lead all sales activities and manage a team assigned to a specific territory within Thailand. As the Sales Manager, you will be in charge of expanding the customer base and growing the business revenue within the region.
- Direct the selling activities within the region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions; prioritise effectively and in accordance with corporative objective
- Lead the territory sales team, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development
- Responsible for the region’s forecasting and sales tracking
- Set the vision for the region to support company goal and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision
The successful Sales Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Minimum three years territory sales experience from FMCG industry field or building/construction materials
- Proven spoken and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of market, customer expectation and brand
- Proven leadership skills
- Supervisory or management experience in a prior sales team
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Native Thai and residency
This company is much more than a furniture company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.