Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading manufacturing firm is recruiting a Sales Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Sales Manager to redevelop group systems and processes. You will also define and execute application/account sales plans for the industry and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned named accounts.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline - prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information through ERP system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support & pre-sales team
- Ability to drive technical discussion and give general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Ability to handle OEM independently
- Highly adaptive with the ability to effectively function in a dynamic MNC environment
- Work requires travelling in up-country
As you will have to contact clients directly, you must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to handle OEM independently.
- Degree in Engineering/Mechanical, Automotive qualification preferred
- Minimum five years of work-related experience
- Experience in (any of) the following sectors (in order of relevance): sugar, palm oil, cement, mining, pulp and paper, marine-offshore, construction, recycling and etc.
- Experience in fluid power/hydraulics sector is welcome
- Previous experience, at least three years in a power transmission company (eg. Gearboxes) is required
- Thai nationality
The successful Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its Ladkrabang office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.