Key Account Manager (Pharma - OTC)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Key Account Manager (Pharma - OTC) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Key Account Manager job, you will drive growth in pharmacy channel by developing cutting edge market strategy, innovative marketing programs, leading effective execution, effective tracking and responding to results.
About the Key Account Manager (Pharma - OTC) Role:
In this business critical role you will support the realisation of the vision, strategy and the development of the marketing strategy & campaigns. You will also identify growth potential of company’s brands.
- Development of the trade marketing strategy & campaigns
- Lead an execution of OTC marketing activities & campaign
- Drive results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies
- Track the execution by setting execution parameters, reviews and update performance on regular basis
- Identify growth potential of company’s brands in pharmacy channel
- Develop OTC strategy and execution plan
- Lead execution of OTC marketing activities - work seamlessly to ensure alignment across the company and OTC distributor in executing brand plans
- Monitor market response - plan activation to enhance the customer experience to optimize sales results
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Pharma - OTC) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor's degree in any filed
- Minimum three to five years' experiences in sales and marketing and minimum three to five years' experiences in OTC channel (chain and retail) would be preferable
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organised and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possessing good follow-up abilities, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership with interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, team player and service-minded
- English and Thai proficiency
- Able to work under pressure
This world-leading pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Pharma - OTC) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.