Industrial Sales Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Industrial Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global oil and gas companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Industrial Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales-related activities and managing a team of sales engineer.
- Own and execute the area sales strategy, deliver new business and profitability targets for the sales team within specified geographic area
- Collaborate with and directly support various enabling functions within organisation to share sales and sales management best practices across organisation leading to; delivery of business growth targets
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market; staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values; establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training for sales representative or sales engineer
- Responsible for enhancing sales volume, revenue, profit, DSO and market share of Industrial gases, special gases, welding machine, welding consumable and safety product through/with the focus on product management, product strategies, technical knowledge delivery and customer relationship management (one face to the customer concept)
- Positioning ourselves as a total solution provider of products and services
- Take responsibilities for some special assignment such as project owner, specialist and etc.
To succeed in this Industrial Sales Manager role, you will need to coach, mentor and lead area sales team to achieve or exceed sales plans, drive profitable sales growth of selected products - packaged gases and services, reinforcing the application of company pro as the sales process foundation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Sciences or Administration Management; MBA desirable
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- More than eight years' industrial experience in field sales and/or sales management required in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing; experience in industrial market segment preferred, specific territory required if any
- Demonstrated track record of proficient coaching, mentoring or team management experience
- High level of questioning/probing skills to uncover issues and create value for customers
- A sense of urgency and responsiveness to make immediate action to resolve customer issues required
- Skilled in time and territory management
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach and sound planning and organising skills essential
- Strong communications skills (advanced presentations at all levels, negotiation and conflict resolution)
- Good in both written and spoken English
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Industrial Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.