Business Relations Manager (Calculators)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading manufacturing firm is recruiting a Business Relations Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Business Relations Manager (Calculators) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Relations Manager will play a key role in the business development and sales teams continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Expand calculator business by working with distributors
- Visit and build relationship and strong rapport with distributor and dealers
- Handle advertising and promotional activities for calculator business
- Monitor business and competitor actions for calculator
- Build positive business relationships with key dealers by providing sales and marketing support by working with distributors
- Analyse and submit purchase, sales & inventory (PSI) monthly report for local distributor to CSP (Casio Singapore office)
- Expedites progress of projects, sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Analyse results from each project - identify root causes and propose corrective actions
- Make sales forecast for product and submit monthly reports to Singapore headquarter and Japan headquarters
- Involve in discussions with Singapore team on business plans
- Any other ad-hoc tasks from local MD and Singapore HOD
The successful candidate must possess eight to ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Experience in sales and marketing for calculators/office supplies for at least eight to ten years
- Familiar with planning and execution of sales and marketing programs by working with distributors
- PC skills: Excel (data processing and analysis) and PowerPoint
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Relations Manager (Calculators) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.