Sales Engineer (Sub-station)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international utilities business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Engineer in Bangkok to drive and develope sales channel in Thailand.
About the Sales Engineer (Sub-Station) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service and reaching sales target.
- Sell products/services to customers focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Create added value for the customer and company using effective sales techniques and communicate details
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/services offering and align to provide a solution
- Prepare offers to ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and commercial conditions
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities
To succeed in this Sales Engineer (Sub-station) role, you will need to identify and develop new market opportunities in Thai market focus on utilities eg. EGAT/PEA/MEA and ensure know how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering
- At least five to ten years of experience for selling project to utilities channel
- You must also be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The role will ideally suit someone with good presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and the local language (Thai) will be required
This leading international utilities firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Engineer (Sub-station) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.