Sales Director - HPLC/ LCMS
Salary Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1805190/001
Date posted 18 May 2022bangkok sales/sales-general 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international chemical analysis, life cciences, and diagnostics business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Director (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Director Role:
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, you will lead all sales activities and manage team across Thailand. As a Sales Director, you will be in charge of maximise business growth through cross collaboration with Marketing and technical team.
The salary range for this role is base salary per month + allowance + provident fund + bonus
- Directing sales operations across (insert region)
- Supervising and developing first level sales managers and planning sales programs that deliver results
- Managing budgets, other managers and supervisors and high-level contributors
- Influence customer relationships
- Demonstrate strong and clear leadership through consistent communication and direction and assume direct responsibility for achieving sales goals nationwide
- Maximise productivity and sales effectiveness by managing SM for executing sales and marketing plans and promotional activities
- Stay accountable on sales results. Propose and execute counter actions, in case needed, in a timely manner
- Coach and counsel SM on improving sales team’s selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful development
- Foster proactive and open communication within team and set expectations and high standards of performance for each team member. Establish and maintain an effective communication system throughout sales organisation
- Analyse selling opportunities to identify top priorities and drive market share nationwide. Direct and align efforts related to business strategic plan. Effectively allocate resources and manage budget. Monitor and understand sales trends and competitor activities
- As one of section leaders, participate corporate decision-making process. Also be responsible on delivering corporate operational profit as committed
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in sales.
- Bachelors or master’s degree or University Degree in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Science or equivalent
- Five years of relevant experience as a first level and second level manager and familiar with HPLC/ LCMS product
- Demonstrated strong management and leadership skills in implementing program/organisation
- Good planning and management skill
- Good self-control and able to work under pressure
- Preferred: working experience as Sales Director or working experience with regional/global function
This leading chemical analysis, life sciences, and diagnostics firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Director role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading consumer electronics company is looking for a Head of B2B Sales (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to responsible for driving new business growth through a growing and distributed sales team.
Salary: THB180000 - THB220000 per month + bonuses + company car + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Regional Sales and Marketing Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected pipe and conduit company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Allowance + Incentive + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 16 June 2022A leading international consumer healthcare business is seeking a high-calibre National Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022A leading building material company is looking for a Head of Domestic Sales (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead by example that demonstrates the core values of company.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022A leading building construction company is looking for a Head of International Sales (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to manage distributors in Indo China and support the business vision of the company.