Sales Manager (Exhibition)
Salary + commission, Insurance, Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 sales bangkok TH THB 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A professional leading exhibition business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager(x1 vacancy). In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Manager (Exhibitions) Role:
Reporting to the Senior Project Managers, you will lead all sales, client facing, administration and development of the event. You will lead the big coming exhibition also maintain the relationship and network with associations, seminar organisers, contractors and venues.
Salary Field: THB 55k - 65k per month + Commission + Provident Fund
- Exhibition sales
- Strong sales drive, push sales for existing and new fields of the project and leading the project to meet the sales targets
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers in Europe and Thailand
- Develop strong relationships with industry associations and multiplier
- Generate sales leads for our exhibition portfolio in Asia-Pacific
- Set-up annual sales plan including milestones and targets
- Maintain close communication with partners and industry associations, acquire their new trends
- Understand history and current developments of counter-exhibitions, and raise corresponding maximum-beneficial plans
- Ensure the maintenance of exhibitor and visitor's database
To success in the Sales Manager (Exhibitions) job, you will need to have a spirit of business development, fresh ideas and energetic to interact with all levels of people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- At least five years of working experience in sales field or MICE industry
- Successful experience of devising and managing exhibitions (preferable but not necessary)
- Proven management experience
- Proven sales background
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of organisations at a senior level
- Appreciation of the principles of direct marketing and all social medias
- An excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to participate in international business trip
This is a professional leading exhibition and trade fair organisers. They have been in the market for more than a decade of cooperation in various trade exhibitions in Thailand, Vietnam and India.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551