Retail Operations Manager (fashion)
Salary THB150000 - THB250000 per month + +bonus+insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 fashion Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Retail Operations Manager (x1 vacancy) jobs is now available in a global organisation in Bangkok.
About Retail Operations Manager role:
The Retail Operations Manager will contribute the growth and success of the brand by supporting all aspects of retail operations from daily management to new store openings. You will assume management for store operations functions and will provide direction to execute store growth plan, increase sales in store and maximise profits.
The salary range for this role is THB 150k-250k per month + Bonus + Insurance.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet revenue/KPIs goals for both Direct to Consumer (DTC) and our partnered stores through optimising display merchandising, innovation launches, ad promotions and trade spend
- Lead strategic plan for business processes related to in-store implementation and execution across all store concepts. Develop and implement in-store programs designed around industry practices to increase efficiency in operational and Brand excellence
- Manage client relationships with partners. Interacts with Product and Marketing team to support marketing, promotional plans and e-commerce where applicable
- Lead strategic expansion into Digital Commerce, to build, analyse, prioritise and execute appropriate business model against its strategic roadmap, and lead the annual planning process
- Determine and execute brand-right site location strategy and appropriate new Store Opening plan for brands for both DTC and Partnered Stores. Also manages Mall Property operator and Vendor relationships
- Drive and manage appropriate Merchandising and Allocation, set and effectively manage season OTB, margin and inventory levels to support business in respective channels (Full Price & Factory Outlet)
- Strategic leader between field organisation and retail Back Office. Ensure all corporate departments have knowledge of and understand Store Operations processes, Policy & Procedure related to interfacing with the field organisation
- Development and execution of reporting and analytics in the retail supply chain, including forecasting, product assortment, pricing strategies, sourcing, development and tracking. Current & future state system/POS Analysis
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the store management team to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational goals
- Provide store managers and staff with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams
- Manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and purpose of the company
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Unite respective function teams (Merchandising, Operations, VM, Store Development) to deliver on key business goals
- Set appropriate team objectives, priorities & targets
- Build Retail team & recruit the right talent to required roles. Ensure team & individual development programs
- Manage Performance Appraisal process by setting clear & measurable target-setting documents, & managing Performance Appraisal timelines
- Set a framework for performance management that holds team members accountable for key deliverable
- Strong analytical skills and well-versed in retail metrics preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives effectively. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organisation
- Good presentation and facilitation skills. Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Sales or Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Over seven years of strong sales track record - Extensive retail work experience with an international established brand, preferably in footwear, apparel, fashion or fast moving speciality retailer
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory
This company is a widely established global organisation with more than 60 years history in the manufacture and wholesale of sports and lifestyle products. Our innovative approach, based on scientific research and collaboration with athletes, is a key in our design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports to help athletes and active consumers to achieve their goals.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Operations Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551