Sales Director (FMCG)
Salary THB400000 - THB600000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 400000 600000 600000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Sales Director (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies aimed at achieving agreed sales, share and earnings objectives.
About the Sales Director Role:
As the Sales Director, you will responsible for developing and driving the implementation of the Sales organisation's OGSM (Objective, Goals, Strategies & Measures) year on year while developing organisational capability and competencies critical to the achievem0ent of the sales’ organisation's goals and strategic directions.
The salary range for this role is THB 400K - 600K per month + Car allowance + Bonus.
- Develop and execute the sales strategies aimed at achieving agreed sales, share and earnings objectives
- Lead, direct and coach the different consumer sales functions towards the achievement of said objectives
- Develop organisational capability and competencies critical to the achievement of the sales’ organisation's goals and strategic directions
- Manage the Consumer Sales team and associated selling expenses
To succeed in the Sales Director, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other managers.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree.
- Work experience of 10 years in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Business. Proven record of success in a sales organisation including minimum five years' experience in sales management position
- Knowledge of all aspects of the retail environment (modern and general trade, category and sales development). Strong competencies with PC based applications (Windows, Words, Excel, and Power Point) are required
- Strong analytical, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and communicates with enthusiasm and impact
- MBA or equivalent
- Previous success in managing a large multi-national sales team. Demonstrated ability to positively influence internal and external customer executives
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Director job.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551