Recruitment Consultant - FMCG
Salary Provident Fund + Allowance + Dental Insurance
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 40000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting role as a Recruitment Consultant (x 1 vacancy) is available now. In this role, you will be reporting to the manager.
About the Recruitment Consultant - FMCG Role:
We are looking for a professional who loves a challenge and possess strong interpersonal skills, ideally someone with 3-5 years of professional experiences in FMCG area who would like to shift the career to the new horizon. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining with an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with various global organisations.
You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme.
Salary Field: THB40,000 - THB60,000 + Provident Fund + Allowance + Dental Insurance.
Working with clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and result
Working with candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration package
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong commercial mindset and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges
- 3 to 5 years’ successful experience in FMCG
- Experience in recruitment will be an added advantage
Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you. We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist recruitment consultants.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551