Regional Sales Director
Salary THB250000 - THB400000 per month + Sales Incentive and Group Performance Benefit
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 engineering Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 250000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international industrial machinery and technology business is seeking a high-calibre Regional Sales Director (x1 vacancy) to support a large complex business unit with a regional remit. This specific business unit will focus predominantly on the food and beverage manufacturing customer segment, therefore prior knowledge and experience selling products into this industry would be highly beneficial.
About the Regional Sales Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Regional Sales Director to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to drive sales for the region whilst developing and leading a lean sales management team throughout the region.
The salary range for this role is THB250k to THB400k per month + sales incentive and group performance benefit.
- Fully responsible and accountable for all aspects of the business; this includes P&L responsibility and management of supporting functions within the country aligning with Asia Pacific matrix owners
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and driving sales growth and market penetration
- Drive inorganic (M&A, partnerships) initiatives in SEA working closely with the regional business development teams and SEA cross functional teams
- Serve as a thought partner and industry leader on various industry forums
- Translate global and regional strategies into market and culture specific execution plans. collaborate with matrix partners to drive decisions that directly impact APAC business performance and daily operations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and proven regional sales/commercial achievements.
- International experience; have exposure and experience managing complex cross-culture and cross geography teams especially South East Asia
- Ideally, experience working in the food processing technology sector
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a B2B context such as industrial services
- Minimum of 3 years of P&L leadership experience
- A seasoned sales leader from a well-regarded multinational, matrix global company
- Academic degree in engineering highly desirable
The successful Regional Sales Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment across a number of offices in the APAC region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Sales Director role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551