Branch Manager (Heavy Equipment and Machinery)
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Branch Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Heavy Equipments and machineries firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Branch Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Branch Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales target and all after sales standard and services.
- Be responsible for all financial index including P&L
- Formulate short / long-term strategies for branch and implement them to achieve branch business target as well as enhance product market share and awareness in region
- Manage team, motivate and develop employees
- In a line with corporate target, make plan for branch business target including order intake, turnover, profit, expense, market share and awareness and so on
- Support sales and after sales in important activities like projects, negotiations and so on, make frequent customer visits with staff to ensure that customer care and satisfaction remain at a high level
- Break down branch business target into concrete actions and assign tasks to branch staff, manage staff performance
- Monitor all business activities in the branch to ensure they are profitable and accord with compliance regulations
- Review business reports, analyse business activities and continuously implement improvement actions in the branch
- Work with central departments to organise marketing and promotion events in region to enhance brand influence
- Motivate staff in the branch to achieve high productivity by designing and implementing fitting encouragement measures, train and develop staff
- Bachelor degree or above, major in business, economics, marketing or similar
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in industrial product selling or similar
- Over five years' in a management position
- Full responsibility for P&L experience in a branch or business unit
- Local market knowledge about customers, competitors, etc.
- Good command of Microsoft Office software
- Thai and very good English skills both speaking and writing due to nature of the business
- Knowledge in forklift industry preferred
This international Equipment and machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they‟ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Branch Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.