Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A world-leading Elevator and Engineering services firm is recruiting a Managing Director in Bangkok to join their SEA executive team. In this Managing Director job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Managing Director role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service as well as managing the entire Profit and Loss for the business in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all operational-related activities, supply chain, engineering and back office functions.
- Manage entire entity for Thailand - approx 250 people
- Lead 9 direct reports, all of which department heads
- Drive business expansion throughout the assigned territory
- Report to SEA MD
The successful Managing Director will be commercially talented, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Senior level leadership experience and P&L management from similar industrial solution providers such as; construction, fire alarm, security companies
- Global exposure and experience working within a multinational, matrix organisation
- Thai native/national due to the nature of the business
- Sound engineering background (academic and professional)
The successful Managing Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in well located, central location
If you have a successful track record in senior level, P&L management positions within the appropriate industry sector, enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Managing Director role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.