Senior Project Manager (Business Planning)
Salary + BonusesFULL_TIME
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting Senior Manager (Business Planning) has recently become available at a global luxury vehicle manufacturer based in Bangkok. You will be reported directly to the CEO Thailand and responsible for project management as per assigned by the CEO.
About the Senior Project Manager (Business Planning) :
As the Senior Project Manager (Business Planning), you are responsible for participating in the preparation of strategic objectives and ensure the implementation of the processes and standards.
- Coordinate in projects, in and between the region and actively involve with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective communication and coordination of all topics and with relevant interfaces
- Organise and prepare management meetings on all levels and in various locations, including coordinate with the topics, agenda and documentation
- Coordinate between members of the Management Team, follow up on agreed measures, analyse deviation, document and propose solutions for decisions
- Work closely with business departments and interface to divisional/countries front end within the region
- Analyse and provide management information in appropriate format and standard
- Maintain customers and protect operations confidential
A successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in steering and implementing complex project management and business strategy.
- Bachelor' degree/Masters in Business Administration or related fields
- Written and speaking in German and automotive background will be advantage due to the nature of the business
- Willingness to work in an international and virtual environment and ability to coordinate business issues with multiple countries
- Be able to travel oversea upon assignment with a strong intercultural competencies
- High level of communication skill
- Driven orientation and strategic thinking
- Due to the nature of the business, English proficiency at Common European Framework Reference (CFER) scale "C1" (equivalent to IELTS 6.5-7,TOEFL 637-677) is mandatory. The evidence must be shown
This global luxury vehicle manufacturer needs no introduction. The company is well-known for its innovation and great international working culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Manager (Business Planning) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.