Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG company.
About the Sales Director role:
As the Sales Director, you will lead a team of traditional trade, modern trade and manage distributor following company vision
• Achieve sales target within approved spending budget
• Supervise the general trade distributor and sales management team
• Drive channel and P&L and other departments of the company
• Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
• Responsible for providing an annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
To succeed in the Sales Director role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other account managers.
• At least 10 years' of sales management experience with the FMCG company
• Excellent key account management and general trade sales management
• Proven high growth performance track record in both business building and people development
• P&L performance focus and meritocratic accountability
• Significant exposure to trade marketing, GT field sales management and consumer marketing
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new exciting opportunity.