General Manager (Sales/Automotive)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting General Manager job has just become available at one of the most renown conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a General Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the General Manager (Sales/Automotive) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, achieving sales target and delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and operation activities.
- Monitor branches managers and Parts & Service Manager to achieve company’s goals
- Develop operating strategies for all branches operation
- Formulate operating strategies with principle
- Co-accountability for delivery of all branches revenue as budgeted
- Develop and monitor Branch Manager and Service Manager to achieve company’s goals
- Responsible for sales volume
To succeed in this General Manager (Sales/Automotive) role, you will need to lead, design and implement operating strategies to manage the branch operations in Thailand.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, especially in marketing & sales management
- Ten years in marketing and sales preferred in automobile business and five years in a Branch Manager/GM position with knowledge of financial & administrative
- Ability to do budget, cost planning, cost management and resource allocation for operating strategies
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager (Sales/Automotive) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.