Sales Director - Luxury Industry
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Sales Director - Luxury Industry job has just become available at a very well-known fashion jewellery company in Thailand. This position reports directly to the COO.
About the Sales Director - Luxury Industry Role:
This company is looking for an experienced Sales & MKT professional with hands-on experience in building and expanding business. This position requires you to strategise and develop the business. The Sales Director is responsible fully for the business development plan to expand the business to new markets and build new accounts. You will be expected to successfully manage current accounts to continue to grow and increase revenue. You will lead a team and will be responsible in developing and growing the team.
- Develop strategic vision, objectives, financial budgets and forecasts. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Work closely with Marketing to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs
- Market research & Develop new business opportunity
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Identify industry and market trends, maintaining keen awareness of industry partner and competitor movements and activities
- Collaborate with the Operations team, Marketing team (PR and Brand), Product Development team and other functions to drive innovation throughout the sales and service experience
- Effectively communicate company objectives and how the location sales targets and strategies support achievement of those objectives
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer data base
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Develop new processes and tactics to provide stellar customer services and retention, while keeping the highly trained, efficient and knowledgeable teams under wing, across all traded categories in our marketplace
- Participate in short term and long term planning processes (budget, forecast and business plan)
- Inspire and motivate the sales team to maintain a high performance culture
- Provide guidance and coaching to proactively build knowledge and skills to achieve business objectives
- Contribute to a highly effective and united management team and serve as a role model for the company values
To succeed in the role of Sales Director you will need to have 10+ years of experience in managing multi-functional Sales teams in the Luxury industry.
- The ideal candidate has solid experience in a similar role in the fashion jewellery or luxury goods industry
- Master’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent
- Strong retail, franchise and wholesale background and knowledge
- Proven financial and business acumen and strong analytical capability, keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends, identifying business opportunities for the company, at all times demonstrating financial awareness, controlling costs and added value
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture
- Broad understanding of all elements of the retail mix from category management, operations, marketing and brand
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent ability to communicate, in order to gain clear commitment with strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Customer focus, setting high standards for quality
- Leadership in order to deliver a clear direction, setting correct standards of behaviour, delegating work appropriately and fairly, providing development opportunities and coaching when and where required
- Works in a strategic manner to realise organisational goals, setting and developing strategies, and developing a vision for the company’s future potential
- Initiative and decision making
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
- Ability to prioritise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively
- Passion for work and the product
- Bright, organised, enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal as well as technical skills.
The company is result-driven and is looking for somebody who can uplift the sales team by bringing energy to team and motivate them every day.
If you are a highly motivated, a strategic thinker and possess excellent people management skills, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Sales Director - Luxury Industry role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.