Country Manager - OTC
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 29 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Country Manager - OTC to join their international division based in Bangkok and fulfil its job responsibilities.
About the Country Manager - OTC Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Country Manager will play a key role in the developing and expanding the business in Bangkok.
- Responsible for both sales and marketing strategy
- Cross functional coordination to ensure company capability is in line with long-term portfolio strategy
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment
- Continually strive for competitive advantage, both current and future; build an in-depth knowledge of customer, competitor and market
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in OTC sales or Key Account Management with strong exposure in multinational companies
- Possess good relationship with chain and independent pharmacies
- Has excellent business acumen
- Successful record of contribution and/or P&L responsibility
This leading international pharmaceutical company has an approximately 100 000 associates in 140 countries worldwide. They offer competitive benefits as well as are committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in the company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Country Manager - OTC role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.