Sales Manager - Clothing Brand
Salary + benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 28 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Sales Manager - Clothing Brand job opportunity has just become available at a well known French clothing brand specialised in the ready-to-wear industry in Bangkok. This position reports directly to the General Manager, based in Hong Kong.
About the Sales Manager Role:
As the Sales Manager you will be the key person who manages all sales activities and brand image strategy in Thailand.
- Provide detailed feedback and report on concrete implementation of sales strategy and brand image over time
- Constantly propose evolution and improvement of this strategy according to the market needs and for each type of distribution network : wholesale and retail
- Understand the current and future market needs for the brand in Thailand
- Propose a new collection plan to the management to help building the collection
- Closely follow up the quantity sold versus quantity ordered and the stock evolution and propose solutions to better manage and reduce the stock
- Management of all the existing POS and outlets including training and supervision of the sales team, monitor and improve visual merchandising and product display, store image and decoration, marketing support for advertising, define relevant monthly and annual targets and forecasts, weekly, monthly and annual sales reporting of the actual turnover and P&L of each POS compared to the sales forecasts and targets
- Develop market share and presence by building a strong network of clients able to follow and improve the brand image in the long term
To succeed in the role of Sales Manager you will need to have a at least five years' experience in retail, garment or fashion industry.
- Bachelor degree or above, related to business, commercial, marketing or sales
- Fluent in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, such as the sales team
- Able to negotiate, convince, positive personality and speech able to lead the sales team, a very good sense of communication. Able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Good resistance to stress
- Able to work in full autonomy and yet able to really follow the direction and strategy of the management
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Affinity with the product, fashion world and trends
- Good knowledge of the retail business and how to make a point of sale successful
- Know how to train promoters and improve the visual merchandising
- Understand the market, competitors and brand environment
- Understand the different types of distribution networks: wholesale, retail, franchise, different contracts and business practices
- Understand and respect the importance of the high end brand image
This French clothing retail company exists for more than 100 years and has points of sales all around the world.
To grow their business in Thailand, they are looking for strong talent to make the company successful. Great career opportunities await the right candidate in this Sales Manager - Clothing Brand role. If you are driven and determined, then this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.