Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding company in the field of Pool & Wellness for domestic, commercial and public use is looking for a talented Senior Sales Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly vacated position. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the national sales strategy.
About the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service whilst managing a team of sales and marketing professionals. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales-related activities, including sales management, market research, business development and opportunity/lead generation.
- Definition and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in Thailand and the export markets, according to the General Guidelines provided from Headquarters and the Management
- Ensures the achievement of the annual sales budget holding the full responsibility, defining and implementing the needed actions to achieve the objectives in terms of sales and margin
- Defines and implements specific actions for the different channels
- Oversees and involves himself/herself in the sales activity, visiting customers, searching for new business opportunities, opening new accounts, closing deals, doing a follow up of the on-going projects and sales proposals, etc.
To succeed in the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management in Singapore, across borders and internal matrix
- Good knowledge of the commercial market for swimming pool equipment, building materials, water treatment, HVAC, or similar industries and already built network of key players in commercial and project development
- Experience in a multinational company establishing new businesses, launching new products with a technical component
- Consolidated experience as Key Account Manager, National Sales Manager or similar role, holding the whole responsibility over a sales budget and plan, working with technical products in a multinational environment. It is required to know the professional sales channels (B2B, distributors, dealers, projects, etc.)
- Skilled leading sales teams, setting objectives, helping and training them, retaining the talented people in the company
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales and Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.