Assiatant Store Mnager -Luxury Fashion Retail
Salary THB40000 - THB60000 per month
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Assistant Store Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected well-known luxury brands based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for revenue driving and managing and coaching the team members.
About the Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership in leading and coaching your team, build client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will also recruit and build highly-motivated teams, developing them to the next level and securing succession plans, and establish a client-centric mindset to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations.
Achieve/Exceed Store Sales Plan (30%)
- Understand and execute on pre-determined Annual Net Sales plan by managing a group of assigned team members
- Monitor competitor activity and performance
Build Client Portfolio (25%)
- Ensure growth of assigned team members’ client portfolio
- Coach and monitor team cultivation practices to achieve high client repeat rate
- Improve store data capture rate with a focus on the quality of information gathered and ensure consistency of personalised SP outreach
- Cultivate customers with personalised interactions.
- Support events in partnership with PR
Building a High Performance Team (20%)
- Drive performance through effective communication at Sales Professional (SP) level to motivate and engage team
- Understand team development plans and support accordingly
- Address and act on performance management issues of assigned team in timely manner through consistent feedback
- Ensure coaching follow-up after training is completed
- Partner the Store Manager/Director to maintain employee engagement through reinforcement, appreciation and employee recognition
Customer Satisfaction/In-Store Experience (15%)
- Execute retail excellence standards
- Ensure highest level of luxury in-store experience at all times
- Master the Power of Blue selling ceremony, including Tiffany Touch and deliver service excellence
- Share client feedback received on Voice of Customer (VOC) Survey to improve customer service
- Embody and inspire the highest luxury standards in presentation and behaviour
- Manage customer issues/complaints
- Reinforce together with the Store Manager/Director on store operations, health and safety, maintenance and store environment in order to comply with all internal control procedures
- Monitor and consolidate out of stocks and merchandising needs as required by the Store Manager/Director
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of one to two years of management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g. hospitality). You will need to be sales-driven, detail oriented and have a good understanding of new digital media and applications to communicate with your clients.
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.)
This international luxury company has a culture that is very service-oriented and their 4 attitudes are namely curiosity, empathy, agility and a commercial mindset.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Store Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.