Head of Sales
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 23 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Head of Sales to drive sales team and support the business vision of the company.
About the Head of Sales Role:
As the Head of Sales, you will oversee and manage a large team of sales managers, sales staffs and work alongside with other functions to formulate the corporate strategy.
- Lead to forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Drive to form sales strategies to keep company competitive and innovative
- Direct to and motivate sales team to achieve growth and hitting sales targets
- Control to design and implement strategic sales plan and expand company’s customer base
- Control to manage objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of all sales staffs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Control monitoring sales team visiting plans, monthly expenses claim
- Lead to analyse sales data to implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance sales improvement of company
- Establish sales objectives and control to create sales plans and quota for each channels and areas in support of national sales targets in collaboration with marketing team
- Cooperate with factory when SP have the big problem about product supply shortage caused from manufacturing issue
- Make decision for the product price/product debut period change for each selling channel in order for SP cooperate with the production planning team
- Set strategy to clear deleting products for minimise death stock or get the best result for company
- Set strategy for each different selling channel for TMD to make marketing program development for retail outlets
- Review and approve the use of expenses to be appropriate for each channel following budget
- Set direction for data analysis to obtain information that can be used for further selling strategy
To succeed in the Head of Sales job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or equivalent
- Master's degree is an added advantage
- At least twelve years experience of professional experience
- Knowledge of sales management with FMCG or food business
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team, resolve conflicts and customer service skills; excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills skills
- Supervisor, leadership and team working
- Excellent in English communication skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.