Account Manager (Food Ingredient)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Huai Khwang
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 06 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global food ingredient firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Commercial Distribution Manager, this is a role for an Account Manger who is a leader in their field.
About the Account Manager (Food Ingredient) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales-related activities, including distributor management, market research, events management and brand management.
- Manage the distributors: leading them to growth, investment, setting the strategy, execution, implementation plans
- Identify gaps and new opportunities for client proactive manner, hand on sales-drive new business platform by engaging cross functional team
- Responsible for account management and new business development for local accounts
- Understand the total business which customers/distributors are operating (industry, competitors, supply chain and distribution, organisation structure & client's various departments' role and needs, stakeholders, way of working
To succeed in the Account Manager (Food Ingredient) role, you will need to have the ability to work autonomously and be able to take decisions on the ground.
- University degree in any discipline with more than five years of industry relevant experience in brand management and sales
- Three to five years of experience in sales/account management in B2B, B2C or B2B2C function will be an advantage
- Food science background will be strongly considered
- Experienced in managing distributors is a must
- Thai nationality
This international food ingredient firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager (Food Ingredient) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.