Sales Director (Food Retail)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading food & beverage company is looking for a Sales Director in Bangkok to manage food & beverage retail business and support the business vision of the company.
About the Sales Director (Food Retail) Role:
As the Sales Director, you will have to establish and control the sales strategy and sales force to achieve revenue and expense targets from new and existing clients and ensure complete customer satisfaction when dealing with the organisation.
- Plan and direct the activities of a team of sales
- Managers and sales representatives, ensuring all staff are motivated to attain predetermined sales targets
- Negotiate major deals within policy guidelines, maintaining contact with key clients/channels/dealers and identify and steer opportunities for business improvement
- Develop a market by forming a strategy and lead the generation of sales leads for a brand new organisational product
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for food and beverage/FMCG market segment and align with a broader business plan
- Significantly contribute to the setting of sales strategies and related sales and expense budgets
- Monitor the sales revenue, margin and expense performance and initiating corrective action where required
- Coordinate the gathering of market intelligence and monitor competitors' sales strategies and products, campaigns and events to optimise market share
- Monitor and report on the performance of dealers and distribution channels
- Regularly reporting actual performance to budget, with variance analyses and revised projections
To succeed in the Sales Director (Food Retail) role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Master's degree, MBA preferred
- Ten years' experience in the FMCG industry
- Senior sales experience, both food retail and FMCG would be an added advantage
- Proven track record in the management of a sales team
- Ability to manage a changing workload in a dynamic deadline-driven changing environment
- Demonstrated drive, confidence and risk taking
- Experience in working in a complex corporate structure
- Proven ability to anticipate needs and initiate action
This leading food & beverage company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of retial management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Director (Food Retail) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.