Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 19 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading beverage (liquor) company is looking for a Country Manager to manage the business in Indochina and support the business vision of the company.
About the Country Manager - Indochina Role:
As the Country Manager - Indochina, you will be responsible for the organisation in the country, in terms of commercial development and operational structure.
- Develop a successful commercial development strategy for the country
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Plan, coordinate, coach and manage the day -to-day running of the business operation in country with the view to enabling the company to achieve its overall objectives
To succeed in the Country Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least ten years' experience in sales and marketing management
- Open for expats and Thai nationality
- Proven successful experience in Indochina countries
- People management and great communication skills
- Good English communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to travel
This leading beverage (liquor) company has an outstanding reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Country Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.