Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Store Manager role has just become available in a well-known high luxury fashion brand.
About the Store Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall store management. You will develop store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability. You will need to meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff and ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits and etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances and etc.)
- Be a shining example of well behaviour and high performance
To succeed in the Store Manager job, you will need to be results-driven and able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven successful experience as a Retail Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This international luxury fashion brand is present worldwide and has the expansion plan in Thailand to open more stores the coming years.
Candidates with background in financial planning, employee recruitment or retail management will be highly preferred.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.