Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Boutique Manager role has just become available at a very well-known fashion retail brand.
About the Boutique Manager Role:
The Boutique Manager will play an important role in the fashion division. This role is responsible for executing the brand's difference in the store and demonstrating retail leadership.
- Uphold the image of the brand (visual merchandising + boutique maintenance + grooming)
- Leadership and management
- Build a client-centric team
- Properly manage merchandise & inventory
- Operations management
- Fostering close partnerships
To succeed in the Boutique Manager role you will need to have the ability to lead a team and deliver excellent customer service.
- University graduate is a plus
- Fashion/retail/luxury background is a great advantage
- Minimum three years experience in managing a team of no less than 5 members
- Leadership and management skills
- Image and merchandising
- Good business acumen
- Learning agility
This well-known luxury fashion brand is in high demand in Thailand therefore the company will expand in the coming years by opening new stores.
If you are customer oriented and have a solid experience in luxury fashion retail, this role can take your career forward.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.