Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading healthcare company is scouting for a Training Manager to be based in Bangkok to strengthen their sales team.
About the Training Manager Role:
As the Training Manager you will be responsible for planning and implementing sales force effectiveness initiatives.
- Demonstrating creativity in implementing various training activities in workshops, assessments and role plays that create substantial learning impact
- Monitoring and evaluating sales force skills and effectiveness closely, as well as defining sales force excellence related benchmarks
- Identifying training and development needs based on business objectives and current field force capabilities
- Carries out in-field coaching paying attention to new FFs development (< 6months)
To succeed in this role, you must have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science studies.
- Must have at least five years of relevant working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and experience in leading organisational change processes
- Possess strong communication, presentation, moderation and coaching skills with analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Mature, self-driven and able to work independently
This company is a global leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and instruments in the ophthalmic field, with a presence in over 170 countries.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Training Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.