Regional Sales Director (Travel Operator)
Salary THB180000 - THB280000 per month
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 30 December 2016
A highly recognised international travel operator is seeking a Regional Sales Director based in Bangkok to oversee the sales and reservation team within the region towards the company's set goal.
About the Regional Sales Director Role:
As the Regional Sales Director, you have the full responsibility of driving the sales and profit performance, setting up the strategic business direction of the global sales team and creating strategies for acquiring new customer accounts.
- Work with management team to develop business plans and budgets that will meet the short and long-term needs of the business
- Lead with each sales office in developing an annual business plan, sales targets and action plans
- Oversee the business development teams, sales targets and planning
- Quarterly review of group sales results and rolling 12 month pipeline of new business
- Creation of annual and three year rolling forecasts for Group revenue and margin
- Establish best practices throughout identifying a lead, winning a new account and an account management strategy that focuses on key account retention
- Monitor and report on performance including the setting of KPIs and key productivity metrics
- Work with IT to ensure that the reservation system developments meet the sales requirements of our B2B partners including our own B2B booking platform
- Co-ordinate with our CRM provider and be responsible for Ad hoc project management which may be required for new systems integration
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum 10 years' experience in a Sales leadership role, preferably with Regional Experiences.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree preferred
- Experience in sales & business development in the travel/hospitality industry
- Ability to lead across a variety of cultures would be highly regarded
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient using technology and working with software applications incl. MS Office & Salesforce preferably
- Travel industry knowledge, with in-depth Asia experience preferred
- A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to travel as and when the role requires
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this exciting Regional Sales Director job.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.