Operations Director Food Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Operations Director Food Retail role has just become available at one of the biggest international food retail companies in Thailand. This position reports directly to the COO.
About the Operations Director Food Retail Role:
You will be responsible in providing operational leadership with a goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction while ensuring consistency operating standards.
- Manage and ensure execution of operating standards that optimise returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits
- Analyse and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking
- Developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as required to maintain efficient operations
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure and achieve target
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps
- Provide input to operations team on local programs to maximise sales growth
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures / systems and operational manual
- Coach, counsel and develop operations team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans
- Evaluate and ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development
To succeed in the role of the Operations Director you will need to have the knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
- At least eight years experience in management of store operations
- Excellence knowledge / experience in food / retail business
- Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting
- Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits
- Strong skill in driving for results
- Strong in people management and development
The company is a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very results-oriented people with a vision. They share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organised business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then this opportunity is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Operations Director Food Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.